Update: January, 2024 - Contact Us to be put on the list for the next batch of BeeGuardian Veils. The Veils with Helmet are $159.
"Beekeeping just got a whole lot clearer"
After years of using beekeeping veils with basic functionality and poor visibility we realized we needed to re-imagine how this 100 year old technology of the traditional beekeeping veils could be modernized and improve the beekeeper's experience.
Beekeeping can yield delicious rewards of fresh honeycomb but isn't the true reward being able to observe our bees clearly and be visually captivated by our precious bees at work?
Corwin designed the BeeGuardian® Veil for beekeepers and researchers requiring through-the-veil visual clarity and the ability to accurately observe complex transitory bee behaviors. Most importantly we wanted everyone to have a clear view into the bees world and to be able observe our cute and fuzzy Anthophila, that's (the bee species family) !
* Veil with Helmet- The BeeGuardian® Veil secured to a premium quality, sturdy pith helmet. This Durable jute helmet has an adjustable inner headband that fits most head sizes.
* Veil Only - The BeeGuardian® Veil fits most beekeeper pith helmets
* The veil clips onto your beekeeping jacket or suit with adjustable straps so that the veil and helmet can be conveniently flipped back like a hood. Now that's progress!
* The veil's light breathable mesh is secured front and back with durable alligator clips and detachable lobster claw hooks.
* The veil has a scratch resistant clear vinyl for the clearest, through-the-veil view you can get on the planet !
For the minimalist beekeeper
Like any traditional beekeeping veil, the BeeGuardian® Veil does not provide full-time, full-seal coverage like a zip-on veil