Full web page of instructions to assemble the hive - Building Tips for - The Cathedral Hive®
Printed Schematic Diagram Manual with images and Step by Step instructions.
TOOLS NEEDED FOR ASSEMBLING The Cathedral Hive® Un-assembled:
- Drill/Screw gun - none of the hive parts are pre-drilled
- Hand Planner
- Compressed Air Staple gun
- 4 heavy duty Ratchet Straps
- Long furniture clamps or bar clamps - 36" or longer
- Standard C-clamps or pony clamps
- Build a 'Gluing Board' to hold the 3 sides at a perfect angle.
- Woodworkers Glue & - Staples - 1 1/4 x 18 Narrow crown
- Packing Tape
- Router 1/4 radius or vibrating sander to round over edges.