We have received great feedback on the Cathedral Hives® from all the people who have been enjoying their Cathedral Hives® they either bought or build from our plans. Not everyone has the skills or the tools to construct the Cathedral Hive®, so we created a Cathedral Bee Hive Kit. Our Bee Hive Kit Un-assembled includes all the hive parts, hardware and instructions needed to put together the Cathedral Hive®.
We have been working hard to make the Cathedral Hive® Un-assembled as low a cost as possible, while insuring that the difficult aspects of the construction are pre-assembled and furnished in the parts kit. Some woodworking tools and jigs are needed to put together The Cathedral Hive® Un-assembled. note: the screw holes are not pre-drilled, you have to be proficient with a screw gun! this is not a simple screw together kit!
List of finished parts included in the unassembled Kit:
- All hexagonal bars come assembled and passage holes drilled.
- Glass window is cut and installed in side hive panel.
- All vent holes and end panel slots are finished.
The Cathedral Hive® parts include:
- Hive Body parts (All vent holes drilled and vent slots made)
- Ventilated Roof parts
- Glass Viewing Window - Fully assembled installed in one of the hive body panels
- Hexagon False back and Front blank board
- Stainless steel Hardware set and screen material
- Assembly diagram and step by step instructions with photos
- Set of 20 Fully Assembled Cathedral Bars!
The Cathedral Hive® Un-assembled is not just a "screw together assembly kit"
Some basic woodworking skills and tools are required to assemble the hive.